The Sítio Sassafraz proposal is to present the rural daily life for the student. Outside the classroom, he can put into practice what is taught by teachers.
Far from the technology, the student learns stimulating experiences of cooperation and direct interaction with plants and animals.
Tourism is adaptable to any level of schooling, as well as to meet the school curriculum of each institution.Schedule a visitation!
- Presentation of the farm with cultural and geographical contextualization.
- Presentation of the Sassafraz tree that gave its name to the farm, its origin, application in medicine, among others.
- Pedagogical Game "A Foot of What?": A joke of knowledge about the trees and plants of the farm.
- Composting: reuse of organic waste for the production of organic fertilizer.
GETTING TO KNOW RURAL LIFE
- Visit to the pasture: contact with sheep and calves.
- Visit to the chicken coop.
- Visit to the orchard.
- Visit to the fish pond.
- Visit to the plantation of grapes.
"Feeding the animals."
- Milking the kitty;
- Visit to the garden **
- Knowing and painting with urucum;
- Workshop of cream biscuit with guava.
- Snack or Picnic.
- Train ride all over the site *;
- Grocery store at Sassafraz: sale of craft products of the farm.
* Train ride: R $ 300,00.
** If you wish the student can take home 01 organic vegetables from the garden for $ 4.00 (lettuce or cabbage).
The farm also offers tours for English schools and bilingual schools, made with the same activities of Rural Tourism Pedagogical, but accompanied by the translator throughout the course.