Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the operating hours of the Sítio Sassafraz?
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm. Saturdays and Sundays, from 8am to 2pm. Holidays are subject to confirmation.
2. What is the brunch schedule?
In self service format, brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 1pm. Holidays are subject to confirmation.
3. Are reservations made for brunch?
Yes, the farm accepts bookings made for families and groups over 10 people by phone on Saturdays, with arrivals until 9am. On Sundays and holidays there are no reservations.
4. Is there any discount for birthdays?
Daytime birthdays that came with 10 paying brunch adults receive a courtesy of the farm.
5. Can I come and go anytime at brunch?
Because of the large influx of people, the farm can not hold an empty table in the restaurant while the family is walking, as another family is waiting in line to enter.
6. Can I take my pet to walk on the farm? And during breakfast?
Pets are allowed by staying on the leash all the time. In the restaurant, due to health surveillance rules, animals are not allowed, but we open some tables on the outside, where it is possible for the customer to sit inside the restaurant while the animal is outside, but next to the customer.